STARFLEET OFFICER’S CODE OF CONDUCT
1. I will always behave in a manner that brings credit to the fleet, my ship, and myself.
2. I will always praise in public and critique in private.
3. I will show courtesy to my subordinates, fellow officers, and superior officers at all times.
4. I will never assume, but always verify.
5. I will be resolute in the performance of my duty and the execution of Fleet policy and regulation.
6. I will always defuse confrontations, not cause them.
7. I will listen to both sides of a dispute and act upon fact, not innuendo.
8. I will strive for impartiality and fairness in judgment and disqualify myself from decisions
where my judgment may be compromised.
9. I will be the first to praise and the last to criticize.
10. I will always strive to be part of the solution, not part of the problem.
RSH Web Services